The University of Cambridge is one of the world's leading universities, committed to excellence in teaching and research across a broad range of disciplines. The University of Cambridge has more than 20 research groups working in conservation-related research and provides a wide range of education opportunities in conservation from undergraduate teaching, through graduate training to executive education.
Six University departments are founder members of CCI:
- The Department of Zoology
- The Department of Plant Sciences
- The Department of Geography
- The Department of Land Economy
- The Judge Business School
- The Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership
The University of Cambridge Conservation Working Group oversees the University's role in CCI.